- All classes are 90 minutes long, please plan to stay in class the entire time.
- First time students must arrive at least 25 minutes prior to class for orientation this includes visiting Bikram Yoga students, regardless of experience. All other students please arrive prepared for class 10 minutes early to sign in and allow your body to adjust to the heat.
- All new students must read and sign a waiver-release form before admittance.
- No cell phones or pagers are allowed in the yoga room at any time.
- No shoes, gum, egos or bad attitudes in the yoga room.
- Please inform the teacher of any injuries you have before class.
- Please keep your body and feet clean when attending class.
- Practice stillness between postures.
- Please wait to take water until the teacher gives permission for the
first water break (after Eagle posture). After that, you may drink water throughout the class if you need but be sure to sip IN BETWEEN postures, never when anyone else is in a posture.
- Please leave your shoes in the lobby.
- Please be on time. Yoga is a discipline; latecomers will not be admitted it is distracting and disrespectful to your teacher and fellow students.
- Please do not bring your bags or extra clothes into the yoga room. The only items permitted in the yoga room are your towel, mat and water
- Please be silent in the yoga room - no talking before, after or during the class.
- Whenever lying down in the yoga room - before, during or after class
- Please be sure to have your head towards the front mirror and your feet towards the back wall.
- In consideration for those with sensitivities or allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or strongly scented products in class.
- All students must use a mat and towel.
- Be considerate when setting up your mat in the yoga room. Please do not block another persons view of the mirror. In a full classroom you
need only see a portion of yourself in the mirror. Adjust your mat as needed to accommodate others.
- Please do not walk through class during postures. If you must leave, please do so quietly and between postures, the same goes for re-entry.
- Please be respectful and wait for the teacher to leave the room
after final Savasana before rolling up your mat and leaving quietly.
- Always leave the yoga room quietly and allow your fellow students to enjoy their final relaxation (Savasana) at the end of class. Refrain from conversation until you are out in the lobby.
- Please maintain tidiness while using changing rooms, showers, and
- Please do not leave your belongings behind.