The room is heated for several reasons:
* to increase your heart rate to work your cardiovascular system
* to increase your flexibility and assist you in stretching deeper to affect healing
* to aid the body in releasing toxins from organs, muscles, and tissues
* to thin the blood to clear out the cardiovascular system
* to improve your strength by putting muscle tissue in optimal state of change
* to reorganize lipids (fats) in the muscular structure, to eliminate trauma and injury to the body.